The AMOT model 2180E valve is used to shut down a gas engine in the event of a dangerous condition such as high jacket water temperature, low lubricating oil pressure, excessive vibration, and high gas discharge temperature.
When pressure is applied to the diaphragm, the vent port closes and the main ports open to allow the flow fuel gas to the engine. When diaphragm pressure is released, a spring closes the main ports and the large vent port vents the engine intake manifold causing a quick shutdown.
Gas Valve Features
- Compact Design
- No Adjustments Ever Required
- Replaceable Rubber Valve Seats
- Open-Close Position Indicators
- Larger-Capacity Double Seated Valve
- Large Vent Port
- Gas Engine Shutdown
- Starting Air Valve
- High Jacket Water Temperature
- Low Lubricating Oil Pressure
- Excessive Vibration
- High Gas Discharge Temperature