Small Natural Gas Compressor Station Design
Small Natural Gas Compressor station designed for small fleets. This small CNG Station has only 2 connections (Inlet gas connection and 460V/3 PH to the motor starter box) and is ready to use for natural gas refueling.
This natural gas compressor station is perfect for those with smaller fleets looking for a smaller starting CNG unit. In most cases, you can reduce your fuel bill by 40%.
Ingersoll Rand – Small Fast Fill Complete Packaged Station Components:
- One (1) – Ingersoll Rand Model 05H25NGSX Compressor rated at 28 scfm with 5 psi inlet to first stage head 460V/3PH to the motor starter box.
- One (1) – Temperature Compensated Dome Load Panel – Regulates pressure according to ambient temperatures.
- Two (2) Fuel Post Assemblies
- One (1) – Lubrication system – Oil tank with oil level regulator for consistent oil maintenance.
- One (1) 10,000 cu.ft. Storage Sphere
Ingersoll Rand CNG Station Performance:
Duty: five (5) vehicles each require 10 equivalent gallons of gasoline in a 5 hour period.
Station Loading: 5 vehicles X 10 gallons X 125scf = 6,250 scf
Compressor Delivery: 6,250 scf/5 Hours/60 minutes = 20.83 scfm
Note: Single buffer storage will allow for approximately 3,000 scf of natural gas to be fast filled into vehicles or 2.4 vehicles immediately.
Recovery time = 1.78 hours. Recovery time is time needed to refill storage.
Time for direct fill if storage is empty = 44.6 minutes.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Air-Cooled design
- Only two connection needed and ready to use
- 12 Gasoline Gallon Equivalents per hour
- Closed loop vent recovery system complete with ASME tank and relief valve, pressure gauge and manual drain valve
- Complete Lubrication System
- Station can be easily added to if demand outgrows the station