ENGINE GENERATOR & TURBINE EXHAUST
Traditionally, engine generators have been vented with welded schedule 40 pipe then, depending on location, field wrapped with insulation for heat protection and limited sound attenuation. For exhaust sizes 6 in or large a cost effective alternative is the Metal – Fab PIC double wall product .
The advantages are:
- U.L. listed and tested product
- No welding is required
- 4 in of factory installed insulation eliminated field labor
- Factory designed thermal expansion joints pre designed and located in accordance with our U.L. label
- 304 ss liner which is resistant to the corrosion associated with intermittent generator operation
- Lighter weight
- 304 ss outer shell which does not require paint and offers a better visual aesthetic.